Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you when you visit our website:
- Your name, address, phone number, and email address (if you provide it)
- Your medical history, including any medications you are taking (if you provide it)
- Your IP address and browser type
- The pages you visit on our website and the links you click on
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- Provide you with medical services
- Schedule appointments
- Contact you about your medical care
- Send you newsletters and other educational materials
- Improve our website and services
How We Protect Your Information
We take the following steps to protect your information:
- We use secure servers to store your information.
- We encrypt your information when it is transmitted over the internet.
- We limit access to your information to authorized personnel.
- We train our personnel on how to protect your information.
Sharing Your Information
We will not share your information with any third parties without your permission. However, we may share your information with the following third parties:
- Your health insurance company
- Other healthcare providers who are involved in your care
- Government agencies, as required by law
You have the following choices about your information:
- You can choose not to provide us with any information. However, if you do not provide us with certain information, we may not be able to provide you with all of our services.
- You can request access to your information at any time.
- You can request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete information.
- You can request that we delete your information.